The time when you turn 30s, the ageing signs start showing off. Every woman is afraid of these signs. There are many reasons behind wrinkles. Wrinkles are mainly caused by sagging and thin skin. They appear on face, neck, hands and backs. There are many natural home remedies that are helpful to reduce wrinkles on your face. Try these at your home and look younger.
1. Cucumber: Extract the juice of cucumber and gently apply on your face. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and wash off with cold water. Repeat this remedy 3 times a week and you will see the black spots are reducing.
2. Olive oil: Olive oil is a great source of Vitamin A and Vitamin E, so it good for face or body massage. Massage the affected areas with warm olive oil before going to sleep. You will definitely see the results within one month. To reduce wrinkles you can also prefer coconut oil, Vitamin E oil or almond oil for body massage.
3. Banana and Papaya Paste: Banana is filled with vitamin and papaya is enriched in enzymes. Mixture of two will be a great combo for ageing skin. Make a paste of banana and papaya and apply it on your ageing areas. Leave it for half an hour and then wash with Luke warm water. Repeat the treatment twice a week.
4. Grapes: A little fruit has great benefits. Grapes are very helpful in reducing wrinkles on face, neck or other body parts. You can also apply the pulp of grapes on your face. Cut the piece in two halves and apply the juice on your face. Leave it for 1 hour and then rinse off. Within few weeks you will see the results.
5. Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is versatile and is helpful for every skin problems. It also enhances the elasticity of your skin. Apply aloe vera gel on your face and leave it dry for 10-15 minutes. Then rinse with lukewarm water. Apply this remedy thrice a week and get natural and healthy skin.
6. Ginger: Due to high antioxidant content ginger is best anti-wrinkle remedy. Take one two spoon of ginger juice and mix with one teaspoon of honey. Eat this mixture in the morning and see results after one month. Repeat this treatment regularly.
7. Lemon: Lemon is a great source of Vitamin C and very helpful to get rid of dead cells. It works as astringent and deep cleaning agent that reduces wrinkles, Dark spots, fine lines and also dark circles.
8. Potato:Rub raw potato on areas having pigments and marks to eliminate them. Blackheads and Pimples degrade your appearance with age. A modest homemade remedy for this is applying a mixture that’s made up of equal quantities of glycerin, rose water and lime juice on the face before going sleep.
9. Sleep: nothing can be more operative to ease out those wrinkles and fine lines appearing on the skin. As you sleep, the body goes into renovation mode and at the same time, secretes Human Growth Hormone.
10. Water: The research shows that drinking 2-3 liter of water per day is good for your health. Drinking genuine amount of water will help to flush out toxic waste from your body. To get wrinkle free skin drink ample amount of water per day.